Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tedx: Holy CRAP!

So there was this one time when I did a Tedx talk.

Some amazing people in Chatham-Kent decided to host a Tedx talk two years ago, and this year I was a speaker.  Rather, I wanted to talk about Kindness, sent my pitch and continued on my merry way.  Gretzky says you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, so I figured I'd at least take the shot.  When I got the call that I was selected to speak, I was both excited and honoured and TERRIFIED.

After much writing, editing, starting all over again, pouting, (I did a surprising amount of pouting?) I finally had a workable speech.  I edited, edited, edited, and here it is.

I am torn posting this tiny thing. While I know it's not humble to brag, I truly believe in my talk and feel it should be easily found and accessed.  I worked hard, I've lived hard, to get to this point in my life and I want to celebrate that.

Whatever.
Haters goin' hate.

I just want to not lose this recording.  Is that even possible in the interwebs? Meh.

Click to check out my Tedx talk on kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment