Saturday 27 April 2013

Thank You

A funny thing has happened in the last 48 hours.

I posted the blog (below) about how April is a hard month for me and, unlike usual, no one commented, no one "liked" the post on Facebook... it was Radio Silence. (And then my friend posted the first line from "The Wasteland" by T.S. Eliot and my English Major brain smiled and purred like a Cheshire cat)

I started to wonder whether my post was inappropriate or just not what you like to read; then I went back and counted how many blogs have used or been focused on a or my vagina, and I figured y'all are pretty tough to piss off.

And then, suddenly, replies to the blog started hitting my inbox.  And then, suddenly, I realized that I am very far from alone with my feelings this month.

If this blog really spoke to you, but you can't for any multitude of reasons talk about it out loud, thank you for taking the time to tell me.  And, you're welcome, welcome, welcome for bringing it up.

Admittedly  I haven't been blogging as much lately (read: this year) because I've been so overwhelmed with life that any second I get to chill out I just do.  PLUS, I had to watch the entire Arrested Development series before the new ones (15 episodes!! All at once!!) come out May 26th on Netflix.  I swear, Netflix GETS me.

At any rate, I will return to our irregularly scheduled hilarity soon. Maybe even today or next week.

I have this story floating around my brain...


No comments:

Post a Comment